Frequently Asked Questions about Early Childhood Business Solutions
What is the program?
Early Childhood Business Solutions is a statewide Arizona program providing training, coaching, and back-office support for center-based and family child care professionals to help streamline business processes, save administrative time and reduce costs.
How long will the program last?
ECBS offers a tiered model of services to meet the business management needs of a program. Typically, we ask that you commit to at least one year if your application is accepted.
Is there a cost to participate?
Currently, ECBS offers all services at no cost for participants.
What are the qualifications?
- Be located in Arizona.
- Be a licensed, certified child care center or family child care home (or intend to become licensed or certified).
- Have access to a computer and reliable Wi-Fi.
- Agree to participate for the length of the program (typically one year).
What will I receive for participating?
Benefits and services are dependent upon the tier of service in which you participate and could include the following:
- Individualized coaching with a Business Management Specialist.
- Training opportunities with a professional network.
- Roundtable meetings to share ideas and seek support.
- One-year costs for a Child Care Management Software.
- Tablet Kiosk for Child Care Management Software.
Is the use of the provided technology required to participate?
In Tier 2 and Tier 3 services where Child Care Management Software is provided to participants, participants agree to use the CCMS during the length of services. Business management specialists provide full support, onboarding, and implementation of the CCMS.